There is more to it than what you see

Dear Friend

I really have realized that its in the small things that happen that we draw our biggest life lessons from. For example this other day I had a little joke with my brother and I just burst out into laughter, what was really amusing was that he was in the house and I was outside and any stranger who would have walked by would have just seen me bursting into laughter and would have thought I was crazy. It really got me thinking that in life we usually judge situations or people without giving them a chance or getting to know them. So give that new friend, new book or even new series a chance. Give that new subject or even new school a chance you might probably really like it. Remember that Rebecca got to be chosen to be Isaac's wife just by watering a stranger's camels. You don't know where your destiny lies. Don't be confused. Be motivated.

With love

Monica

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

He has not forgotten you

How to hope against hope

EVERYTHING WORTHWHILE TAKES TIME